Friday, February 24, 2012

Let Us Try Another Approach - One That Works


We are losing, big-time, my fellow spuds. We are turning into tater tots before the eyes of the world.

First, we have to work on spelling grammar. You-know-who is always making fun of us. I never want to see another (sic) in my life. He is to much.

Second, we need some better arguments. We sound like, "Nah. Nah. We beat Cardinal Stritch." The trouble is, nobody knows what C.S. is, and nobody cares. So we have to be bigger, stronger, better.

I have learned a lot in my 12-step program. I have learned to let go and let God. Yes, that is pretty deep, but it keeps me reasonably sober, on weekends. During the week, who cares? Ha. So if we are calmer and a little more sensible, we might get somewhere.

I know one thing. I am saving my beer money up to buy Photoshop. I am sick and tired of hearing people say at meetings, "Did you see that photo on I_____?" (Don't use the word or he will find us using Google.) And then everyone laughs, and I just get angry and want to go home and do something they will notice.

And when I do, they laugh and say, "Doofus. That was dumb and he's already throwing it back at you."

No comments:

Post a Comment