Friday, February 3, 2012

I Am Fried


I am really fried.


We had a good plan. Our young friend would start a post and mention OJ. If anyone objected, we were going to flood the zone.


Instead, we were flooded with all kinds of objections, quotations, challenges. We tried to get everyone to ignore the enemies of Our Gospel, but we could not. I have seen more discipline in a European soccer riot.


We have to double up on the personal attacks. We have some good approaches now. Lay off the wife and kids. That just gets people hating us. It doesn't have to be factual. Just keep repeating the same things. Pretty soon it is established fact.


It's pretty dumb when one of us says, "I am quitting. This is my last post." And then the same person has 50 more posts. We have to be persistent, ruthless.


No whining on our favorite discussion site. It makes us look like loosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment